Predictive Modeler (Actuarial)
- Eames Consulting
- London, England
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Looking for a heavy modelling role working with Pricing teams? We're collaborating with a leading insurance company to find a a 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 to join their growing team. Paying up to £48,000.
* Develop and validate statistical models for Pricing projects across personal and mid-sized commercial sectors
* Analyze and process complex data using Emblem, R, and Python
* Collaborate with the Lead Predictive Modeller and other team members on various pricing projects
* Mentor and train incoming graduate and placement students
* Contribute to the success of the company's pricing projects in personal and commercial SME lines of business
* Enjoy flexible working arrangements (1-2 times in London or Whitely).
What we are looking for:
* 2-4 years of experience in Pricing, Reserving, or Technical Underwriting
* Strong knowledge of data processing software (Emblem, R, Python)
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to disseminate information to others
* Nice to have: experience with Emblem, but candidates with strong R and Python skills are also welcome
To apply, please DM, email (Rafaela.email@example.com), or call me on 07456 961050.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Predictive Modeler (Actuarial)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert