Happy Tuesday! New roles to start the week - Capital Actuary x2 (up to £90,000)
We're partnering with a leading lloyd's insurance company to find two Capital Modelling Actuaries to join one of their new teams. They are open for any GI/life/Pensions backgrounds who are keen to gain deep understanding of internal model and Solvency II standards!
* Maintain and develop the internal model to reflect the risk profile
* Ensure the capital model meets Solvency II standards, including planning, governance, documentation, and testing
* Move into Capital Modelling from alternative actuarial backgrounds
* Great internal mobility as a business - opportunity to develop in other areas in the future
* 1 day a week required in the office (typically Lloyd's insurers would need you a min of 2-3 days)
What You'll Bring:
* Part or fully qualified actuary
* Great technical skills in modelling - R, Python, Remetrica would come in handy.
Interested? Please get in touch for more details: DM/ firstname.lastname@example.org / 07456 961050.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.