Assistant Finance Business Partner
- London, City of London, England
- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- JA - 13
- Banking and finance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Assistant Finance Business Partner - Full Time
We have partnered with a well-respected leading Insurance company, in their search for a Assistant Finance Business Partner. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a keen interest in securing a role with longevity and growth.
In this role your key duties will be:
- Provide finance function support and financial analysis
- Work to produce to produce regular critical metrics and associated analysis in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Support the business in their business planning process, including written strategic business plans and GAAP planning.
- Support the head of finance
- Ad-hoc activities, for example on supporting M&A activity, cover holder analysis or other business related support.
The ideal candidate must come from an insurance background, will be either part qualified or qualified and isn't afraid to deal with multiple members of senior staff.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Assistant Finance Business Partner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert