Pensions Actuarial Analyst
- London, Midlands, Scotland
- £Market Competitive
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Management consultancy, Pensions, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Part qual (1-10 exams), Other, Analyst
Aptuary is working with a Pensions Consultancy who are looking for a actuarial analyst to join their team, to support across the multiple pensions workstreams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform all necessary data processing, including validation and manipulation at a scheme level.
- Carry out actuarial valuations using the firms’ bespoke systems.
- Calculate and check individual member liabilities.
- You might be studying for the FIA actuarial exams, or may wish to explore this
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Pensions Actuarial Analyst
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert