Pensions Consultant Scheme Secretary Manager
- United Kingdom
- £Market competitive
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams), Other, Consultant
Aptuary is working with a large consultancy who are looking for an experienced pensions consultant to join their team and support with corporate and trustee clients.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the provision of strategic advice to trust based clients – both trustees and companies.
• Have a good knowledge of the requirements for pensions consultancy or scheme secretarial services, whilst having a working knowledge in both disciplines.
• Degree level education preferred.
• FPMI or working towards the qualification (or alternate) would be an advantage.
Experience and Competencies
• The ability to act as a scheme secretary to defined benefit pension schemes.
• An understanding of how a trustee board can meet their statutory and fiduciary objectives in the context of the scheme sponsor and the regulatory environment.
• A proven track record in consulting with clients in a mainstream employee benefits firm.
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Pensions Consultant Scheme Secretary Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert