Qualified Actuarial Pensions Manager
- United Kingdom
- £Market competitive
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
Aptuary is working with a pensions consultancy who are looking for a qualified actuary to join their team, to support with corporate and trustee clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advise Trustee and corporate clients on all aspects of DB pensions, including Scheme funding, journey planning, risk management and production of pension scheme accounting disclosures.
- Lead delivery of client projects end-to-end.
- Building and managing relationships with Trustee boards and corporate clients.
• Either FIA or FFA qualified.
Experience and Competencies:
• Excellent understanding of the UK pensions landscape and issues facing clients.
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Qualified Actuarial Pensions Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert