Pensions Consultant / Senior Consultant
- United Kingdom
- Up to £40,000
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Management consultancy, Pensions
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Part qual (1-10 exams), Consultant
Aptuary is working with a global consultancy, who are looking for an experienced pensions professional to join their pensions advisory team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting our colleagues in the Assurance practice with the audit of corporate clients who report for their Defined Benefit pension schemes
- Carrying out calculations to assess the reasonableness of the assumptions and figures recognised by corporate audit clients in respect of their pension obligations
- Drafting of reports to the Assurance team articulating our findings and conclusions
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders, including colleagues in the Assurance practice, clients and corporate advisors as part of the audit
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) would be an advantage, or someone who has previously studied for some of the actuarial exams but is not planning to continue with the actuarial exams
- Experience with Microsoft office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint is an advantage
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work in a financial services role, with the ability to build relationships with internal colleagues and clients
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Pensions Consultant / Senior Consultant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert