Part Qualified Actuarial Pensions Consultant
- United Kingdom
- £Market competitive
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams), Other, Consultant
Aptuary is working with a Pensions Consultancy who are looking for a part-qualified actuary to join their team, to support with corporate and trustee clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support in the provision of pensions advice to corporate and trustee clients, and sometimes members.
- Attend client meetings and help deliver advice.
- Take responsibility for and manage small projects.
- Show awareness of commercial issues and identify potential opportunities for clients.
- You might be studying for the FIA actuarial exams, or may wish to explore this with us
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Part Qualified Actuarial Pensions Consultant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert