Life Qualified Actuarial Consultant
- London / Leeds
- Up to £85,000
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified
Aptuary is working with a London based Consultancy, who are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Qualified Actuary to join their growing Life team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting clients in the delivery of actuarial consulting services.
- Assisting senior colleagues to build and maintain client relationships by giving support with requests for proposals and the development of sales materials
- Communicating effectively with project teams to ensure that projects are on time and meet internal and clients’ expectation
- Qualified life actuary with significant life insurance industry experience in consulting or life (re)insurance roles
- Proven experience and knowledge of Solvency II, financial modelling and risk management techniques
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Life Qualified Actuarial Consultant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert