Senior Analyst - Experience Analysis
- Oliver James
- England, London
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Life insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: London (Hybrid - Flexible/ Home Working)
Oliver James have partnered up with a Global Reinsurance business to recruit for a Experience Analyst to join their growing and expanding team. This is an exciting time for any ambitious candidate who has potentially finished their studies at University and looking to kick start their career within the Actuarial field. This is also great opportunity to be able to join a major reinsurance company to develop and broaden your skills as you will be taking part in cross team projects.
What we are looking for?
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with a variety of audiences
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to think laterally as well as logically
- Knowledge of exposure calculations
- Insurance/Reinsurance background
- Experience with Pensions/Annuity Business
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages
- Carry out experience analyses across a range of products (term assurance, critical illness, income protection and longevity)
- Ensure client and internal policy data is used effectively to enable and perform efficient experience analyses.
- Ensure results of investigations are fed back to relevant stakeholders.
- Using results to help improve our terms of trade and quote pricing as well as feeding into valuation assumptions
- Improve processes, and tools (spreadsheets, VBA programs, databases and SQL server) used for experience analysis
- Liaising with other departments
To be considered for this role please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3861 9125 for more information.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for Senior Analyst - Experience Analysis
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert