- Oliver James
- London, England
- Closing date
- 18 Jun 2023
- Life insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Location: London (Hybrid - Flexible/ Home Working)
Oliver James have partnered up with a major reinsurance business to recruit for an Nearly/ Newly qualified Actuary with interest in Pricing to join their growing team. This is an exciting time for an actuary seeking a diverse role to cover the pricing of new deals and assist in the negotiation of commercial terms.
What we are looking for?
- Assist with the production of pricing quotes.
- Draft written reports and documentation for results and methods employed.
- Support other team members and be responsible for delivering accurate and timely work as part of a team working together towards targets.
- Assist in the production of key metrics and analysis to support commercial negotiations both internally and externally.
- Develop strong client-focused relationships with our business developers.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Nearly/ Newly Qualified Actuary
- Strong numerical skills with a willingness to offer judgement calls
- Ability to grasp new concepts and technical issues quickly, and communicate them effectively to colleagues
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to think laterally as well as logically
To be considered for this role please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3861 9125 for more information.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert