FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Group Capital Actuary
- Clarence George
- United Kingdom
- Competitive Compensation Package and Generous Wider Benefits Structure
- Closing date
- 18 Jun 2023
- General insurance, Health , Investment, Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is currently working on an exciting Group Capital Actuary opportunity in a leading UK Life Insurer.
- This role sits within the dynamic Group Reporting Team with outstanding internal visibility over all aspects one of the largest UK life Insurers
- Variety of work and excellent opportunity to work independently, to support the production and review of IFRS and Solvency II reporting
- Diverse mix of activities including oversight and analytics work, and BAU reporting within a high powered team
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience with IFRS, Solvency II, IAS19 reporting and/or UK defined pensions schemes is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, confident presenting in board meetings, and presenting findings to senior team members
- Open to a variety of backgrounds including Pensions
This role has a competitive compensation package and a generous wider benefits structure.
If this role is of interest, or you would like to learn more about the variety of exceptional opportunities that Clarence George has at the qualified level, please apply directly for a consultation.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Group Capital Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert