To manage the financial accounts and management reporting of the bank including establish financial accounting procedures and maintain account controlling standards, account reconciliation, profit attribution analysis, etc., and able to adapt to different bank's policy, procedures quickly. Drive the setup of new accounting controls framework and implementation either due to regulatory changes or new business. Provide clear advice on accounting control implication, as well as impact on new business / new product. Lead discussions on change initiatives, articulate clearly the accounting requirements, participate and provide input and solutions to new business/products/initiatives in accounting aspect.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines;
- Professional qualifications in accounting, finance or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 4 years bank's financial accounting management and financial management reporting experiences;
- Prior experience in Banking System and Oracle is a plus;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, capable to work with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and practical skill in bank's financial accounting system;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Interested parties please click 'Apply Now' or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any queries, please contact Derek at +852 3896 2509 for a confidential discussion.