Review and establish the policies and procedures in respect of liquidity risk and interest rate risk monitoring in compliance with the guidelines of HKMA Supervisory Policy Manual. Assist in the formulation of capital management system for assessing the capital adequacy of the bank in relation to its overall risk profile in accordance with the requirements of Basel III.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or related disciplines; preferably with professional qualification in CFA / FRM;
- At least 4 years banking experience in capital management / liquidity / interest rate risk management for banking book;
- Candidate with experience in interest rate risk management or capital management will be considered in first priority;
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III IRRBBor Basel III CAR or Basel III LCR and relevant HKMA regulatory requirements is essential;
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; Proven analytical skills in forecasting and modeling; independent and possession of good problem-solving ability;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in SAS / ALM system and Oracle application is highly preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
Interested parties please click 'Apply Now' or send an updated CV to email@example.com. For any queries, please contact Derek at +852 3896 2509 for a confidential discussion.