Senior Actuarial Manager
- Sellick Partnership
- Germany / Republic of Ireland, Dublin
- £75000 - £95000 per annum
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Reinsurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Senior Actuarial Manager sought for by a market-leading life insurer. Our client is seeking a driven team member who is seeking to consistently test & implement new ideas to join as a Senior Actuarial Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience of developing and running economic scenario generators (ESGs) to join as a Senior Actuarial Manager.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuarial Manager:
- Development of methodology and processes for economic scenario generation (ESG)
- Produce economic scenarios for IFRS17, Solvency II, proxy modelling, economic capital, and other uses
- Contribute to IFRS17 / 9 and SII methodology and assumptions
- Contribute to the technical methodology development and work with embed actuarial standards in approaches to assumption setting and reserving methodology
Key Experience of the Senior Actuarial Manager:
- Highly proficient experience running and developing economic scenario generators (ESG)
- Deep experience of stochastic modelling gained through work experience
- Experience with life insurance reporting standards and methodologies such as Solvency II, EBS, IFRS, EV, local European GAAP accounting
- Nearly/Fully Qualified Actuary or qualified by experience
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Senior Actuarial Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuarial Manager at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below or contact Megan Farmer.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment business with seven offices nationwide and more than 100 employees.
We offer a complete recruitment service to actuary professionals on a permanent, contract and interim basis. Our specialist areas include:
- General Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Contracting/Interim Actuarial
- Pensions & Investment
At Sellick Partnership, we pride ourselves on the wealth of experience that our talented Actuarial Recruitment Consultants have and their ability to recruit at all levels across the actuarial sector. From FTSE 100 insurers, actuarial consultancies, to some of the UK’s most well-known mutual insurers, we work with a range of organisations nationwide and excel at delivering a tailored service to both clients and candidates.
Get in touch with us today on 0151 224 1480 to find out how we can help you.
Sellick Partnership also recruits across the following specialisms: Legal, Finance & Accountancy, HR, Procurement, Change & Transformation, ICT & Digital Technology, Wealth & Investment Management, Housing & Property Services and Senior & Executive. To find out more about Sellick Partnership, please visit our website: www.sellickpartnership.co.uk.
Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees. These include: Investors in People Gold standard, Great Place to Work® accreditation and ISO 9001:2015. We are proud to support the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Race Fairness Commitment which are specifically designed to try and achieve fairness at work for people of all ethnic backgrounds and minorities. We are also an APSCo Member Committed to Diversity and a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) employer.
- 0151 224 1480
Apply for Senior Actuarial Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert