Regulatory Reporting Manager(Checker role)
- Hong Kong
- £4221.79 - £6332.69 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Reporting to a Senior Manager of the Financial Accounting Department, you will primarily be responsible for conducting independent checking and verification to provide assurance that the HKMA returns produced are accurate and comply with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines. You are also responsible for preparation of financial statements for banking companies and listed companies, drafting accounting policies and procedures manuals, and participating in accounting related projects such as system enhancement for accounting and regulatory reporting, user-acceptance testing of new products and other ad hoc tasks.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant
- At least 6 years of working experience in the financial reporting function of a banking company
- Familiar with HKMA requirements including banking returns, listing rules, and regulatory requirements applicable to banks and listed companies
- Previous experience in system implementation of accounting systems will be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills, able to work under pressure
- Good leadership and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please click 'Apply Now' or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any queries, please contact Derek at +852 3896 2509 for a confidential discussion.
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert