Market Risk Capital Actuary/Quant
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £65,000 - £115,000 plus bonus and package
- Closing date
- 15 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance, Hedge funds, Investment, Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Market Risk Capital Actuary/Quant for a growing BPA provider.
The purpose of the role is to contribute to the market capital modelling responsibilities for the Actuarial and Capital team. More in-depth you will be involved in the following activities:
* Contribution and recommendation of enhancements and optimisations to the regulatory capital strategy, framework and assumptions with particular focus and specialisation on the market risk aspects
* Ensuring that the market risk approach is appropriate for use
* Ensuring that the credit risk approach is appropriate for use.
The role would suit someone with exceptional quantitative and analytical experience including specialisation in statistics, optimisation techniques and financial economics. Previous experience of market or credit risk would be advantageous either from an insurance or financial services context. The role could quit someone who is qualified or who is close to qualifying
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Apply for Market Risk Capital Actuary/Quant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert