Business Planning/Insights Actuary
- London or Bournemouth
- £60,000 - £85,000 plus bonus and package
- Closing date
- 15 Jun 2023
- Health , Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Business Planning/Insights Actuary on behalf of a growing specialist Insurer.
The purpose of the role is to deliver the business planning process and provide meaningful insight into key business metrics.
More in-depth the role will involve:
* Investigating profitability and claims trends to deliver relevant actuarial business insight
* Translating trend and experience data into profitability insights
* Investigation and communication of key trends with pricing, clinical analysis and data science teams
* Translation of investigations into business actions.
The role would suit a nearly qualified or qualified Actuary who is looking for a commercial role that provides the opportunity to influence critical decision making. The ideal candidate will have an interest in detailed investigations that will require extensive work with SQL. The role would also suit someone who is keen to communicate results to senior management.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Apply for Business Planning/Insights Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert