- City of London, London, England
- £40000 - £70000 per annum + Full study support
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find them a Pricing Actuary to join their rapidly expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work under the direction of the Head of Specialty Pricing to deliver pricing support and management information to underwriting teams across the business. This role includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting in the development of existing technical pricing models as well as the delivery of new models that seamlessly integrate into the underwriting process.
- Conducting case pricing analysis to support underwriting decisions on specific large accounts and facilities.
- Creating and refining various metrics for tracking underwriting performance and price adequacy at portfolio level.
- Assisting initiatives aimed at improving data capture for performance and pricing analysis.
- Contributing technical analysis to the annual budgeting process.
- Contribute technical analysis to the outward reinsurance purchase process.
- Assist with Actuarial Function Reports, compliance with Lloyd's Minimum Standards, and other Lloyd's or PRA requests as needed.
Please apply for further information:
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert