In house Capital and Reserving Actuarial Analyst
- England, London, City of London
- £75000 - £100000 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
We have partnered with a rapidly expanding Lloyd's syndicate to find them their first in-house Capital and reserving analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for any reserving/capital analyst who are either finishing their exams or have stopped taking them and wants to broaden their capital and reserving experience with direct exposure to the CFO. This role includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Assist with production and review of solvency II inputs used in financial reporting and capital submission work.
- Responsible for production of Solvency II Technical Provision validation report
- Production of Actual v Expected analysis and commentary for both claims and premiums
- Production of relevant areas within Actuarial Function Report, and coordination of overall submission
- Assist with prep work for internal reserving
- Analysis and stress testing of GAAP to Best Estimate reserves bridging work.
- Assist with internal model enhancements, maintenance and validation work
- Actively involved with various committees, including the Capital Model Committee, Syndicate Reserving Committee and Finance Committee
- Ad hoc modelling and analysis work as required
- Interaction and coordination with external actuaries
Please apply for further information:
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for In house Capital and Reserving Actuarial Analyst
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert