Underwriting Assistant (Marine) - Lloyd's Business
- City of London, London, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New Vacancy - Underwriting Assistant (Marine)
Lloyd's MGA - City of London
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a growing Lloyd's MGA who are looking to add an underwriting assistant to their team.
This will be based around the marine class of business, which is due to grow into other areas with the progression of the company.
- Provide administrative support to the Underwriting team in the Lloyd's market, including data entry, filing, and record-keeping.
- Assist with the policy issuance process, including inputting data into underwriting systems, reviewing policies, and ensuring accuracy of policy documentation.
- Assist the Underwriters with the risk assessment process, including gathering information on clients, checking policy documentation, and liaising with brokers.
- Assist with claims handling, including liaising with clients, brokers, and third-party professionals, handling claims documentation, and evaluating claims data.
- Maintain regular communication with brokers and clients, ensuring that their queries and concerns are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that the department operates in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal policies, ensuring complete and accurate records are kept, and reports are generated when required.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the market and provide insights and intelligence to the Underwriters.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Underwriting Assistant (Marine) - Lloyd's Business
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert