Underwriting Operations Analyst - Lloyd's Business
- London, City of London, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New Vacancy: Underwriting Operations Analyst
City of London - Lloyd's MGA
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
A newly established Lloyd's MGA are looking to add an Underwriting Operations Technician, to work within their Underwriting support division. They are looking to grow massively within the next 6-18 months so the chance for progression is huge.
This is fantastic opportunity to work within an established team, who regularly promote from within. Experience within an Underwriting Operations role (1-2 years) is required for this position, as well as a Lloyd's background. The company is based around the marine class at the moment but is looking to grow into other areas in the near future.
- Work with the underwriting support teams to assist in clearing priority work items.
- Ensure day-to-day workflow is handled in a timely manner within SLAs and deadlines e.g. all endorsements cleared by the end of each week etc.
- Assist in handling the regular internal reporting including the production and analysis of monthly KPIs for UWs
- Assist with relevant reports to external partners, monthly BDX and other regulatory reporting requirements
- Assist in the development and enhancement of reporting tools
- Ensure the quality and integrity of Underwriting data, assist with developing of Data Quality reports
- Support the wider operations team to optimize processes
- Liaise with underwriters, brokers, and other interested parties to address and resolve operational issues
- Liaise with Credit Control function, to address queries, chase brokers for overdue payments
- Support ad-hoc projects and other work items at the request of Operations team management
- Work with underwriting assistants to learn the basics of their roles and support during new staff transitions and peak periods.
- Review underwriting assistant training documentation to ensure it is up to date and suggest any changes as necessary.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Underwriting Operations Analyst - Lloyd's Business
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert