Claims Settlement Actuary – Leading Life Insurer (Pensions > Insurance)
- Clarence George
- London (Greater)
- Competitive base and bonus
- Closing date
- 11 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Pensions
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Clarence George is working with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager specialising in the Bulk Annuity market on an exciting Claims Settlement Actuary role. This is a newly created position to join a growing Pensions Operations team.
- Fully qualified actuary
- Ideally 8+ years of experience in the pensions industry
- Extensive DB pensions knowledge and experience
- Responsible for overseeing the creation, production and application of individual member actuarial factors
- Liaise with the Chief Actuary to ensure that the actuarial bases used within Operations are correct and remain up to date
- Develop actuarial tools and processes, with the flexibility to cope with the variety of scheme benefits held within the business
This is an exciting proposition for someone currently working in a pensions role to make the transition into a leading Life Insurer that has seen rapid growth over the past few years. Please apply directly if you would like to learn more about the role.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Claims Settlement Actuary – Leading Life Insurer (Pensions > Insurance)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert