Pricing/Actuarial Associate Vacancies - Start-Up Reinsurer, Bermuda
- Clarence George
- Bermuda (BM)
- Outstanding package in a low tax environment
- Closing date
- 11 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Reinsurance, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working with an exceptional new reinsurer in Bermuda to find ambitious actuaries for Associate positions within their team. The firm is demonstrating exciting growth, having completed numerous transactions and tripling its balance sheet.
- Be involved in all aspects of reinsurance pricing including flow and block reinsurance
- Support the reinsurance pricing function and enhance the pricing process through modelling and automating tools
- Gain experience in areas such as inforce management, asset liability management and capital management
- Get exposure to a broad spectrum of reinsurance transactions
- 3+ years' experience within a life/annuity (re)insurance company or consulting organisation
There are many benefits to working in Bermuda, such as:
- High earning potential in an ultra-low tax environment
- Unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career
- Warm weather climate and great outdoor lifestyle
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please apply to this advert and Clarence George would be happy to set up an introductory call.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Pricing/Actuarial Associate Vacancies - Start-Up Reinsurer, Bermuda
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert