Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pensions
- London / Manchester
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
- Investment, Management consultancy, Pensions
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have a new and exciting opportunity to work within a team of part and fully qualified actuaries.
Here is a small insight to what the role involves, but please do get in touch to learn more.
- Handling preparation of valuations and cost estimates Supervising and undertaking accounting disclosures (FRS17, IAS19 and USGAAP) Establishing strong working relationships with clients Assisting scheme consultants with the consultancy aspects of pension schemes
- Substantial experience within the pensions actuarial environment
- Good progress through the actuarial exams, generally to have completed CT exams
MERJE is an award-winning team of recruitment experts. We pride ourselves on supporting the long-term success of businesses’ goals and candidates’ careers, rather than the quick wins. Adam has comprehensive knowledge of the Actuarial landscape and is well-equipped to support your next career move and/or hiring strategy.
Apply for Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pensions
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert