Senior Claims Adjuster - Lloyd's Syndicate / FI PI and D&O
- London, England, City of London
- £75000 - £85000 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New Vacancy: Senior Claims Adjuster - FINPRO
City of London - Lloyd's Syndicate
Salary £75,000 - £85,000
I am currently recruiting for a leading Lloyd's Syndicate who are looking to add a senior claims adjuster to their established team focusing around FINPRO classes.
They are looking for someone with 4+ years claims adjusting experience in a similar role at a Lloyd's Business with relevant expertise to the above classes.
- Handle FINPRO claims proactively from start to finish with expertise
- Follow applicable claims reserving philosophy and standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as policyholders, brokers, actuaries, and underwriters
- Ensure compliance with best practices and internal audits
- Enforce approved Panel list and direct external lawyers and adjusters
- Work with underwriters and business development managers to promote good practices and client relationships
- Maintain good file maintenance and record keeping
- Work with Claims Manager and Head of FINPRO as required
Skills and Knowledge
- Qualifications required: Degree, GCSE A levels, ACII qualified, or working towards them
- Experience in relevant classes in the London Market
- Advanced knowledge of claims handling concepts, practices, procedures, and techniques
- Knowledge of law and insurance regulations in various jurisdictions
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with brokers and internal departments
- Strong negotiation, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks and adapt to changing environments
- Ability to determine claim complexity based on prescribed rules
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Senior Claims Adjuster - Lloyd's Syndicate / FI PI and D&O
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert