Senior Pensions Consultant - Edinburgh - Up to £65,000 Plus Bonus
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
- Up to £65,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
- Closing date
- 10 Jun 2023
- Investment, Pensions
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Senior Pensions Consultant – Edinburgh – Up to £60,000 Plus bonus and benefits
This leading consultancy is looking for talented individuals with core Pensions knowledge who have demonstrable experience working with and building relationships with corporate sponsors, pensions managers, trustees and pension providers.
To qualify for this role:
- You will have core knowledge of the UK pensions environment.
- You will be from a consultancy or accounting firm.
- You will be making your way through the FIA/CFA exams.
About the role:
- You will be involved in offering expert advise on a number of specialist areas, including providing funding and risk management advice for corporates, advising on buy- and sell-side corporate transactions, and assisting asset managers/insurers.
Apply today to find out more about this role!
Ruby | email@example.com
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Apply for Senior Pensions Consultant - Edinburgh - Up to £65,000 Plus Bonus
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert