Group Reserving Actuary
- Eames Consulting
- England, London
- £75000 - £95000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are working with a leading global insurance company and Lloyd's syndicate who is seeking a Reserving Actuary to join their Group Reserving team.
- Manage day-to-day reserving process across multiple lines
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement & team goals
- Reserve analysis & review
- Train/mentor junior actuarial team members
- Drive actuarial & finance projects (IFRS17)
- Business partnering & insights
- Unique insurance products (Cyber, Financial Lines, Public Liability… and much more).
- Ambitious, evolving company (recently purchased new reserving software - Tyche)
- Group level exposure, involved in different projects and not just BAU reserving activities
What we are looking for:
- Nearly/newly qualified Actuary
- 5+ years of general insurance experience (open non-lloyd's backgrounds)
- Good communication skills
Please get in touch for more details: email@example.com / 07456 961050.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Group Reserving Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert