Actuarial Cyber Pricing Consultant
- Eames Consulting
- London, England
- £55000 - £85000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a pricing actuary with a passion for cyber risk analytics? We're partnering with a market-leading digital analytics company to find a Pricing Actuary/Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team.
* Global business with around 10 actuaries + CAT specialists
* Aims to grow its presence across brokers, primary carriers (London market/CL/PL), and alternative risk
* Plans to expand in the Single Risk Underwriting space, targeting Underwriters and Pricing Actuaries
* Exceptional market feedback on the new toolkit
* Part of the Solutions Consulting team, which includes 6 members, such as cyber security consultants and actuarial professionals
* Building frameworks around their products
* Seen as the go-to for risk strategy, pricing optimization, and using their software as the backbone of what clients do in the cyber domain
*Monthly bonus based on company sales + equity!
* Pricing Actuary/Analyst with 3-6 years of experience
* Cyber experience would be a massive plus but not necessary, as it can be taught
* Portfolio level pricing experience in Liability or Property; Financial Lines, Liability, or Personal Lines could work if the candidate is still very communicative and project-driven.
Interested in more details? Please DM, email (Rafaela.firstname.lastname@example.org), or call me (07456 961050) to discuss.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert