Delegated Authority Analyst - Lloyd's Syndicate
- London, England, City of London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New Vacancy: DA Analyst
City of London - Lloyd's Syndicate
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a leading Lloyd's Insurer who are looking to add a DA Analyst to their growing team.
They are looking for someone with 1-2 years experience within the Lloyd's Market who has an eye for detail or someone who works in the operations space who is analytical. This could be someone in a UA role or Operations who is looking to move to the Delegated Authority market.
As a DA Analyst, you will play a vital role in Lloyd's Insurance Market, providing insights and analysis to support the business decision-making process. You will be responsible for turning data into meaningful insights that drive strategic business initiatives, improve operational efficiency, and increase profitability.
- Gather and analyse data from various sources to identify patterns and trends that provide insights into business performance.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs) that inform business decisions.
- Provide support to internal stakeholders for data-driven decision-making by developing relevant data models, analysis, and insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across departments to gather requirements, communicate insights, and provide recommendations that support strategic initiatives.
- Play a key role in data warehouse development, data quality monitoring, and ETL processes.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends and patterns, and provide insights.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team in a challenging and exciting role within Lloyd's Insurance Market. If you're looking to leverage your analytical expertise and technical knowledge to influence business decisions and drive growth, then this is the role for you!
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Delegated Authority Analyst - Lloyd's Syndicate
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert