Exciting Opportunity for a IT Business Analyst with Insurance Experience!
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Change Management Specialist who will be responsible for acting as a link between business stakeholders and IT & Change SMEs. In this role, you will utilize your skills and knowledge to identify, understand, assess, and document changes. Effective communication and collaboration will be crucial to success in this role. The primary accountabilities will be to create and refine business change requirements to a high quality and ensure requirements documentation is complete and accurate providing clarity to both the business and the development teams.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and support the development of effective solutions
- Assess the impact of incoming change requests and liaise with the appropriate change processes and committees
- Work effectively between business colleagues and IT subject matter experts, resolving queries and problems as a result of inefficient processes or new business opportunities
- Signal and escalate dependencies, risks, issues, and proposals for improvements to relevant management and stakeholders
- Identify and implement improvements within Business Analysis or Change delivery disciplines
- Experience in Business Analysis and Change Delivery
- Advanced in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of AGILE/DevOps methodology (JIRA/Confluence tools knowledge)
- Strong Business Insurance awareness and customer service focus
- Excellent planning, coordination, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, being approachable, authoritative, diplomatic, and empathetic
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A great team and supportive colleagues
- A strong focus on diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities
- A program of wellbeing and mental health support
- Employer-supported volunteering (ESV)
- Flexible working
- Continuous learning
- Study support
- Structured career development
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a significant transformation project within a prestigious organization. If you meet the above requirements and are delivery focused with a proactive approach to analysis, apply now!