FTSE 100 Life Insurer & Asset Manager - Capital Management Actuary
- Clarence George
- London/ Edinburgh/ Birmingham/ Telford + Generous Hybrid Working Flexibility
- Excellent Salary Package with Outstanding Wider Benefits
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- General insurance, Investment, Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working on an exciting Capital Modelling Actuary opportunity at a leading Life Insurer and Asset Manager.
- Support the maintenance and development of a leading life insurer's internal capital models
- Outstanding opportunity to engage with a wider range of senior stakeholders
- Varied day-to-day work, including contributing to strategic initiatives, interacting with the regulator, deep analysis on market risks, and mentoring opportunities
- Open to a variety of backgrounds and disciplines across the insurance space
- Technical modelling experience, alongisde an enthusiasm for complex problem solving
- Solvency II experience is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent exposure across a variety of internal teams and access to senior stakeholders across the business
- Outstanding wider benefits package including a highly competitive pension, and 38 days of annual leave
- Capable of sponsoring a Tier 2 Skilled Worker visa and flexible on location across their London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Shropshire offices
If this opportunity is of interest, please reach out to Clarence George directly for a consultation.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert