Leading Insurer/Asset Manager – Investment Analyst (BPA)
- Clarence George
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Excellent Salary Package
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Investment, Life insurance, Pensions, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working on an exciting opportunity within the asset management function of a leading Insurer focusing on the BPA market. They are seeking an Investment Analyst to join their Investment Strategy Team to support the delivery of Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) and portfolios for Bulk Purchase annuity (BPA) deals.
- Nearly/newly qualified Actuary/CFA
- Experience in investment or ALM within an insurer / consultancy / asset management environment
- Knowledge of Strategic Asset Allocation, Financial Markets, and Investment Strategies for Insurance companies
- Open to strong Pensions Investment candidates
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the asset management space with a firm that is experiencing significant growth. Please apply directly if you would like to learn more about the role.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Leading Insurer/Asset Manager – Investment Analyst (BPA)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert