Leading Life Insurer - Outstanding Capital Management Opportunity
- Clarence George
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Excellent Salary Package
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance, General insurance, Investment, Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams), Graduate/post-graduate
Clarence George is currently working on an exciting capital management actuary role with a leading global life insurer.
- Unique statistical modelling and problem solving opportunity within the Group Internal Economic Capital Assessment team at a leading global insurer
- Role spans a variety of areas including work on equity, internal capital modelling, capital management and risk calibration
- Diverse and dynamic high influence team
Unique Selling Points:
- Rare opportunity to see end-to-end processes within a large life insurer.
- Fantastic internal exposure to other areas of the business and other markets Get exposure to senior stakeholders, c-suite individuals while being surrounded by an innovative team of actuaries, PhDs and CFAs.
- Ideal candidate has an innovative mindset and enjoys complex statistical problem solving.
- Open to a variety of experience levels, backgrounds, and qualifications but insurance experience is preferable.
If this opportunity is of interest, please reach out to Clarence George directly.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Leading Life Insurer - Outstanding Capital Management Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert