Senior Actuary, In-Force Management
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- London (Greater)
- £100,000 - £120,000
- Closing date
- 4 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Miryco Consultants are working with one of the leading pension re-insurance firms who are looking to add a Senior 'In-Force Management' Actuary to the team.
The role is of growing significance within the team and wider business, as they continue grow at a rapid rate. As such, we're looking for a candidate with the ability to self manage, drive forward and really own the role as it develops.
- Work closely with the New Business Pricing function to understand and lead the conversation around 'In Force' policies.
- Work with the scheme transition and pension scheme advisors to resolve/action issues or queries.
- Improve the internal valuation system, and associated data feed.
- Due dilligence on new business transactions.
- Qualified Pensions actuary with experience within a top consultancy or relevant firm.
- Strong understanding of GMP equalisation, Longevity Swap or risk transfer.
- Excellent stakeholder skills and ability to lead/drive projects.
- A tenacity to 'get stuff done' and find ways to make themselves/the team more efficient.
Salary: Up To £120,000
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
Apply for Senior Actuary, In-Force Management
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert