Big 4 Consultancy, Senior Manager – Life Insurance ALM
- Clarence George
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Excellent Salary Package
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance, Investment, Life insurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is working with a Big 4 Consultancy on an exciting ALM opportunity in a growing Life Capital & Investment area of the business. This hire will be fundamental in the continued growth and success of the team, with this individual not only gaining exposure from senior members of the business, but also driving and taking ownership of projects and directions of growth.
- Ideally a qualified Actuary or CFA with experience in a Life Insurance environment (Industry, consultancy, asset management, investment bank)
- Any experience in ALM, Matching adjustment, Solvency II, Insurance solutions would be highly desirable
- Any detailed knowledge of illiquid assets relevant to Life Insurance would be beneficial
- Someone able to take a lead role and work under their own initiatives would be desirable
- In touch with market trends and hot topics to guide the team’s direction
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and gain unprecedented exposure to industry leaders. For more information, please get in touch.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Big 4 Consultancy, Senior Manager – Life Insurance ALM
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert