Clarence George is working with a Big 4 Consultancy on an exciting ALM opportunity in a growing Life Capital & Investment area of the business. This hire will be fundamental in the continued growth and success of the team, with this individual not only gaining exposure from senior members of the business, but also driving and taking ownership of projects and directions of growth.
- Ideally a qualified Actuary or CFA with experience in a Life Insurance environment (Industry, consultancy, asset management, investment bank)
- Any experience in ALM, Matching adjustment, Solvency II, Insurance solutions would be highly desirable
- Any detailed knowledge of illiquid assets relevant to Life Insurance would be beneficial
- Someone able to take a lead role and work under their own initiatives would be desirable
- In touch with market trends and hot topics to guide the team’s direction
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and gain unprecedented exposure to industry leaders. For more information, please get in touch.