PQ Insurance Risk Analyst - London Market
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- London (Greater)
- £65,000 - £85,000
- Closing date
- 4 Jun 2023
- General insurance, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Miryco Consultants are working with a leading London Market/Lloyds Underwriter who are looking for a nearly qualified actuary to join at a Senior Risk Analyst level, supporting the Head of Insurance Risk.
- Work closely with the Head of Insurance Risk to develop and embed best risk practices with key stakeholders across the business.
- Work closely with first line stakeholder to ensure risk appetites are being met.
- Assist and contribute towards the ORSA process.
- Provide expert opinion and guidance on related risk matters.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to provide actuarial opinion and submissions.
- Part or nearly qualified actuary, with experience in London Market/Lloyds.
- Experience within actuarial risk, capital modelling or reserving functions.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Intelligent, curious and approachable personality.
Salary: Up To £85,000
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For similar roles, please follow Miryco on LinkedIn
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert