Trade Operations Associate/AVP ($48k-$72k)
- Singapore, Singapore River
- £29061.41 - £43592.11 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting Associate/AVP, Trade Operations opportunity has recently opened at a leading international bank. Our client is ranked as one of the top 15 largest banks in the world with presence in more than 40 countries.
The role of the incumbent will include:
- Processing of daily trade transactions including LC, invoice financing and export/import payments
- Ensure that all transactions are processed and updated in the system correctly.
- Ensure all transactions and tasks assigned are carried out in accordance with the operating and compliance procedures.
- Perform document checking function per checking limit matrix
- Conduct screenings for AML or country sanctions.
- Escalate errors/operational risks incidents to manager.
- Follow up and monitor any outstanding cases.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-8 years of trade finance/services experience
- Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS) will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants may reach out to Ong Jialing email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert