Leading Life Insurer & Asset Manager - Financial Planning Actuary (hybrid work schedule)
- Clarence George
- London/Birmingham/Edinburgh (Hybrid Schedule)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Wider Benefits
- Closing date
- 3 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is working with a market-leading Life Insurer & Asset Manager on an exceptional opportunity for a qualified actuary with experience in Life Insurance.
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic and commercial actuary to join their Life Insurance Division and work alongside the line manager to support junior team members and use their knowledge and industry skills to provide technical financial insight to help drive business strategy.
The profile our client is looking for:
- Qualified actuary with Life Insurance experience
- Solid commercial experience with Solvency II requirements
- IFRS 17 reporting experience (a plus)
- Previous financial modelling understanding and experience
- Collaborative personality
- Internal/external stakeholder management skills
If you're looking for an opportunity to work for a well-established market leader and broaden your actuarial skills, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Leading Life Insurer & Asset Manager - Financial Planning Actuary (hybrid work schedule)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert