FTSE100 Life Insurer: Reinsurance and Transformation Analyst - Protection (Hybrid Working)
- Clarence George
- London (Central)
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus +Study Support
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Reinsurance, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working on a unique Reinsurance and Transformation opportunity on behalf of one of the UK's Leading Life Insurance companies.
Our client is looking for a commercial and dynamic student actuary to support the Head of Reinsurance and Transformation by working across a number of business functions (including sales, risk and software development) to redesign one of the insurer's products.
The profile we're looking for:
- Student/nearly qualified actuary making good progress with actuarial exams
- Experience in Life/General Insurance or Pensions
- Commercial and dynamic personality
- Stakeholder management experience/exposure
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience with R, SQL, Excel or other tools
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a student actuary to step into a role where they can take full ownership of their work and make a great impact in a FTSE 100 Insurer's Group Protection Business. If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply below.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert