Property Pricing Lead
- Eames Consulting
- London, England
- £85000 - £110000 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are working with a leading global insurance company who seeking a Property Pricing Lead to join their team in the UK and EMEA.
🔹 The Role:
- Provide actuarial advice and data-driven insights to support underwriting decisions
- Support the development and execution of portfolio strategies
- Lead the development, calibration, and implementation of rating and portfolio management tools
- Work closely with underwriting, reserving, claims and cat modeling/risk aggregation teams
- Management of 3 Senior Analysts.
🔹 Career Opportunity:
- Highly visible role with opportunity to interact with and advise senior management globally! A lot of interaction with the US team.
- Work on complex risks and gain experience in a wholesome pricing team including technical pricing, product development analytics, and performance measurement.
- Become a specialist in Property Pricing!
🔹 What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of relevant pricing experience (preferably London Market but open for Personal Lines)
- Property experience would be a massive plus
- FIA or equivalent
- Experience with SAS, R, Python or other programming languages
- Strong communication skills
Please get in touch for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07456 961050.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert