R&D Actuarial Analyst/Qualified Actuary - London
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £55,000 - £85,000 depending on experience
- Closing date
- 27 May 2023
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Research & Development Actuarial student/Qualified Actuary on behalf of a life reinsurer.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
* Provision of technical input into the management and delivery of reinsurance solutions
* Development of pricing and product structures
* Use of automation for efficiency and innovation
* Technical modelling support to pricing and product teams.
The ideal candidate will be an Actuarial student to those who have already qualified. The role would suit someone who enjoys working with IT and has good experience of coding, statistical packages and programming from either work or academics. Previous modelling/model development experience would be highly desirable.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or firstname.lastname@example.org
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert