Senior Longevity Consultant
- Oliver James
- London, England, City of London
- £65000 - £100000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 May 2023
- Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh (Hybrid or Remote Working - Excellent Work/Life Balance)
Salary: Up to £100,000 per annum, generous bonus and comprehensive benefits package
This is a unique opportunity for an Actuary with knowledge in Longevity Risk to forge a career with a global organisation, working alongside industry leaders in the life insurance space.
- Knowledge of longevity pricing, research or modelling, and factors affecting UK longevity
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Experience of successfully managing projects and producing quality deliverables
We are recruiting for a growing team with 2 vacancies, and can consider someone working toward FIA/FFA qualification or fully qualified with post qualification experience.
To hear more about this role, submit your CV or email email@example.com.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert