Leading Insurer/Asset Manager – BPA Pricing opportunities
- Clarence George
- London (Greater)
- Competitive base and bonus
- Closing date
- 27 May 2023
- Banking and finance, Investment, Life insurance, Pensions
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager on a fantastic opportunity with the Deal team within the Bulk Purchase Annuity (BPA) space. The team are responsible for pricing, structuring, and pitching BPA transactions that the business writes. This role will be responsible for cash flow and pricing models, and the individual will be required to work closely with other areas of the business including reinsurance, asset management, capital management and operations to successfully achieve their end goal.
- They are open to a range of levels of Actuarial qualification (including part qualified to some years post-qualified)
- Knowledge of defined benefit (DB) pension schemes and experience of actuarial cash flow modelling is required
- Experience and interest in coding such as R, Python and other tools would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly dynamic team that offers unprecedented exposure in one of the fastest growing spaces within Insurance. Please submit an application if you’d be interested in learning more about this position or would be keen on having a more general conversation around the market or compensation benchmarking.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert