New Fast-Growing Team - Actuarial Systems Development
- Clarence George
- London (Greater)
- Excellent Salary Package
- Closing date
- 28 May 2023
- Banking and finance, Health , Investment, Life insurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams), Analyst, Consultant
Clarence George is working on an exciting actuarial systems development opportunity with a global life insurer as part of the core of a brand new internal modelling team.
- This hire would be responsible for the development and delivery of actuarial models and systems
- Interesting mix of model development and streamlining of ongoing processes and ecosystems
- Be at the centre of a new team at the start of a fast-paced growth journey. Extensive opportunity for fast progression and exposure into new areas
- Team split between Hong Kong and London, with extensive exposure to both markets
- Unparalleled opportunity for professional growth and development
- Reporting directly into the Senior Director of Actuarial Ecosystems
- Part qualified to newly qualified actuary
- Prophet experience is desirable
- Tyche, or other modelling package, experience would be advantageous
- Experience in systems development, systems migration, and systems maintenance
For further information and a personalised consultation, please reach out to Clarence George directly.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert