Global Reinsurer, Senior Associate Vacancies - Bermuda/Canada/US
- Clarence George
- Bermuda (BM) / Toronto (CA) / United States (US)
- Outstanding package in a low tax environment
- Closing date
- 27 May 2023
- Life insurance, Reinsurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working with a market-leading reinsurer to find ambitious part-to-nearly qualified actuaries to join their valuations team. These roles provide a fantastic opportunity for actuaries to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, with high earning potential and unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career.
- Gain in-depth experience in managing and reporting on inforce block annuity business
- Innovate and modernise valuations and financial reporting processes
- Work within a flat-structured environment, communicating with senior management and stakeholders
- There is also the opportunity for an actuary with suitable experience in Python to develop new tools, optimise code and help to build team knowledge. However, Python skills are not required to apply
- These roles can be based in Bermuda (visa sponsorship provided), Toronto (visa sponsorship not provided), or the US (visa sponsorship not provided)
Should this role be of interest, please apply to this advertisement, and a member of Clarence George shall reach out to provide further insight to the role and to relocation.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert