Leading Life Insurer - Senior Proxy Model / Solvency Opportunity
- Clarence George
- London/ Edinburgh/ Birmingham/ Telford + Generous Hybrid Working Flexibility
- Six figure package with outstanding wider benefits
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- General insurance, Investment, Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is working on an outstanding senior role heading up a new review team in a leading life insurer and asset manager.
- This market leading life insurer is looking for a qualified actuary with extensive post qualified experience and a strong technical background to head up a new review team responsible for operation, analysis, and validation
- Experience with proxy models and a variety of life products, and reporting metrics is a bonus
- Confident managing others and overseeing processes to ensure the business can meet its solvency requirements
- Six figure compensation package with outstanding wider benefits including a highly competitive pension, an excellent bonus and 38 days of annual leave
- Great opportunity to lead and build up a team while working extensively with senior stakeholders, attending governance committees and providing expert knowledge to the business
- Capable of sponsoring a Tier 2 Skilled Worker visa and flexible on location across their London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Shropshire offices
If this opportunity is of interest, please reach out to Clarence George directly for a consultation.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert