Pricing Consultant (Non-Life)
- London / Leeds
- Up to £70,000 + Benefits
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Aptuary is working with an award winning consultancy who are looking for an experienced Pricing consultant with an entrepreneurial streak to join their brand new Non-Life Business.
- Supporting clients in the delivery of pricing, underwriting, machine learning and data science projects and consulting services
- Assisting senior colleagues to build and maintain client relationships by giving support with requests for proposals and the development of sales materials
- Keeping abreast of developments and initiatives in pricing, underwriting, data science, machine learning and MLOps
- Identifying innovative ways to apply new technologies in value-adding propositions for clients in UK and abroad
- Nearly/newly qualified actuary with a non-life pricing background
- Experience building/deploying predictive, statistical, and machine learning models (e.g. in R and/or Python)
- Experience with, and understanding of, analytical techniques such as GLMs/Elastic nets/GBMs/NN advantageous
- Driven by exceptionally high standards, and desire to have a marked commercial impact via delivery and deployment or innovative, creative ideas
In return our client can offer an excellent working environment and culture, supportive and encouraging peers, helping you to grow in your career and be the best consultant possible.
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert