BPA Transition Manager
- Oliver James
- London, England / Edinburgh, Scotland
- £45000 - £65000 per annum + market leading bonus and benefits
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
Oliver James are pleased to be working with a leading insurer with ambitious growth plans in their search for a a BPA Transition Manager to join their team of 5.
As part of this role, you will support Trustee clients and their administration partners through the transition as part of a buy-in or buy-out arrangement. You will develop, own and drive a project plan with each Scheme to proactively manage them through the transition process and collaborate with internal and external partners to manage Trustee project plans and raise issues where required.
- Excellent knowledge of DB Pensions, with experience of understanding and applying benefit specifications to determine member benefits
- Ideally posses knowledge of the BPA process from initial deal execution through to buy-out, either with an actuarial background or pensions operations
- Ability to communicate complex pensions concepts to a variety of audiences, including Trustees, administrators and internal stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable insurer in the midst of ambitious growth plans. You will have plenty of scope to progress with an insurer that are taking the market by storm as an innovator in the BPA market.
For further details on this role or for a confidential discussion around how your role compares in the market, please don't hesitate to reach out on email@example.com or 0203 861 9173.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert