Outstanding Consultancy Opportunity - Senior Manager, Technology Team
- Clarence George
- London/ Edinburgh/ Bristol + generous hybrid working
- Highly Competitive Six-Figure Salary Package
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- General insurance, Health , Investment, Life insurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified, Consultant
Clarence George are working with an industry-leading Consultancy who are looking for a technical Life Actuary to join their Technology team. They have an enviable clientele and are continually engaged in diverse projects across machine learning, automation, cloud computing, and a variety of other cutting-edge areas.
- Lead project based process development, improvement, and automation
- Apply machine learning and advanced analytics applications to a range of Life Insurance applications
- Support and contribute towards technical/machine learning projects across teams
- Progress the technology team into new areas and technologies for future projects through business development
- Highly competitive salary and excellent career progression opportunities
- Qualified Actuary with a strong technical and academic background
- Confidence working across finance, actuarial and non-traditional teams and a well-rounded actuarial background
- Experience with data science and machine learning, especially when designing, building, and deploying actuarial solutions
- Experience with programming languages like Python and R would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at a global consultancy, gain exposure to a wide range of sectors and network with industry-leading professionals while remaining at the forefront of technological developments in the UK actuarial market. Please apply directly to discuss this role further with a member of CG.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert